Friday, November 12, 2010

important note

I forgot to mention a very important thing, that's the person to thanks up to this stage.
They are:

Bobby - Westside Honda Sales Person
Bobby is very patient, he is always smiling and polite from the first time through to the last phone call. He is exactly the sales person that i would like to deal with, not sure if he still wants a customer like me. If you do go to Westside Honda, remmber to ask for Bobby.

Rob - Regional Sales Manager
He is concern about my car purchase survey feedback, he also provided me quite a bit of information and explain to me the internal working of Honda Australia. He is one of the few that live on and  strive for the good reputation of Honda in this country.

Whole bunch of operator at Honda Australia 1800 804 954
Everyone i spoke to is always at the top of my case, they always dealt with my query and request without any problem. It is actually very hard to find a customer help center working that efficiently these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment